Printer 2 is located against the east wall of the library
Printer 2 is the only device in the library that can copy to paper.
To Copy or Scan
- Swipe your Fisher ID card using the card reader to access "Printer 2" functions (click OK on Pharos balance).
- Insert loose paper to be copied/scanned in top of feeder (place pages face up) OR open top of scanner to place item directly on the scanner.
- Pick either the "COPY" or "SCAN" function
- Select 2-sided if the original has information on the front and back of the paper to be copied/scanned.
Example. "1-sided -> 2 sided" click "OK"
- For scanning, click "send to myself" if sending to your Fisher email, OR Click "new destination" if sending to someone else.
- Press "OK" when/if prompted with letter tray.
- Press green "Start" button to start copying or scanning.
- Wait for the "processing data" green light to finish sending if you are scanning
- Remember to "log out" on lower right corner of screen when finished