Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
ILL for Distance & Online Students
As a student within our distance and online programs, you are able to have books shipped to your home address!
This guide will assist you in making sure your account is set up properly for shipping as well as help you through submitting a request, renewing materials, etc.
Programs eligible for this service are:
Ed.D. at Iona College
Ed.D. at Onondaga Community College
Online M.S. in Library Media
Online RN to BSN
Online Pharm. D.
ILL Account Registration
Before you begin using Lavery Library's ILL Service, check these things in your ILL Account:
- Your status--having the correct status tells us that we need to ship items to your home. Choose from:
- IONA: Students in the Ed.D. program at Iona College
- OCC: Students in the Ed.D. program at Onondaga Community College
- UGRDO: Students in an undergraduate online program (RN to BSN)
- MASTERSO: Students in the Online M.S. in Library Media program
- DOCTORALO: Students in the Pharm. D. program
- Your home address--Make sure this is correct as this is where books will be shipped!
- Items will not be shipped to a P.O. Box
Find these settings under "Manage Account" once you log in to your ILL Account.