Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
E-Readers available at Lavery Library
Did you know that Lavery Library has e-readers available for circulation?
How to upload e-books to e-readers
This video will show you how to transfer a downloaded e-book from your computer to an e-reader using Adobe Digital Editions (ADE).
The five basic steps for uploading an e-book to an e-reader are:
- Connect your e-reader to your computer using its USB cable.
- Download an e-book to your computer and save it in Adobe Digital Editions.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions and your e-reader will automatically appear in your ADE library.
- "Grab and Drag" the e-book to your e-reader. Congratulations! The uploaded e-book is now on your e-reader.
- Safely eject your e-reader from your computer and you will see the uploaded e-book within your device.
Help for specific e-readers: NOTE- YouTube offers many good videos on how to upload e-books onto different e-readers.