Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Printers in the Library
Library Printer Names & Locations:
- Library1 Black & White, main level against the east wall
- Library2 Black & White, main level to the left of the Checkout Desk
- Library_Color Color, main level against the east wall
- L-100 1 Black & White, lower level in classroom L100
To print from a Smart Phone, iPad, Laptop or Desktop
- Download the document to your cell phone, iPad, Laptop or Desktop.
- Make sure the device is connected to the SJFC network (Wi-Fi name is SJFC-WiFi)
- Go to the SJFC web based print site "print.sjfc.edu" from your internet browser
- Sign in with your Fisher username and password (note: do not include "@sjfc.edu" after your username)
- Upload the document to print.sjfc.edu (on the top bar)
- Select the document to print (check box on the left side)
- Choose Printer (type "Library" in bottom right box; choose Library1, Library2 or Library_Color)
- Click Print and Confirm
Note: Review your "Print Options" at the bottom of the screen. You need to specify "Color Printing" the defualt is "Balck & White" even for the color printers. You also need to specify "Single Sided" the dfault is "Double Sided" (Printing front & Back).
Adding Funds to your Printing account
Cardinal Cash can be used for printing if you exhaust your printing allowance for the term.
The link "Cardinal Cash" provides an overview and reviews how to add funds to your account