For students in online and distance programs, please click here.
For Fisher Campus patrons:
- Log into your ILL Account
- On the homepage, look at your Checked Out Items.
- Click the Transaction Number of the title you would like to renew.
- This will open your request information. At the top, click "Renew Request"
- A message will pop up to say that we received your renewal request:
- On the ILL homepage, the request will move to "Outstanding Requests" while we wait for a reply from the lending library. You will receive an email with an updated due date once the lending library has approved or denied the renewal.
- If there is no option for a renewal, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Checkout Desk at 585-385-8165. The ILL system only permits you to renew your item once, but we can contact the lending library and ask for another renewal if you still need the item!