Finding Linked Articles through SJFC Lavery Library
Google Scholar can be configured to display a "Get It @ Fisher" link (what's this?), which links to our Journal Lookup system to see where we have full-text access. This link should automatically displays if you use Google Scholar on campus, but off-campus users will need to configure Google Scholar to display the link.
- Go to Google Scholar - http://scholar.google.com
- Click on the gear icon that is located on the top right hand side of the screen, below the black bar.
- Click on “Library Links” on the left hand side of the page.
- Type “St. John Fisher College” into the box, and click the magnifying glass button to search.
- Select "St. John Fisher College Lavery Library - Get It @ Fisher".
- Click "Save."
- Now the "Get It @ Fisher" link should appear in Google Scholar each time you run a search.
Google Scholar searches a wide variety of resources—journal articles, theses, books, abstracts, and more—across many disciplines.
Although it is aimed at the academic community, it uses a broad concept of scholarly literature. Not everything in Google Scholar is peer reviewed.