Portions of this LibGuide were created by Scott Pfitzinger, Information Commons & Technology Librarian at Butler University, Indianapolis, IN. It has been adapted by Ben Hockenberry at St. John Fisher College, Rochester, NY. Other users of LibGuides are welcome to use this Guide as a template and to make changes as necessary to fit their custom needs.
Please retain this box at the bottom of the Home page.
Citation Style Manuals
These books are all available in the main level reference section of Lavery Library, and copies are also available on the upper level, available for check-out.
- AMA Style: AMA Manual of Style, R119 .A533 2007
- APA Style: Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, BF76.7 .P83 2010b
- Chicago/Turabian Style: Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, LB2369 .T8 2007
- CSE Style: Scientific style and format : the CSE manual for authors, editors, and publishers, T11 .S386 2006
- MLA Style: MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, LB2369 .G53 2009